Schedule a Pick-up
It is our advocacy to help Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Philippine General Hospital Manila. There were over 60 premature babies confined in the PGH everyday, and those babies need our help. We can save lives by donating our extra stash of breastmilk to NICU PGH. Indeed we are a CERTIFIED SUPERMOM
WE PRODUCE BREASTMILK
WE DONATE BREASTMILK
AND MOST OF ALL WE SAVE LIVES
Guide In Breastfeeding Premature Baby or Low Birth Weight
- Donor’s breastmilk can be tapped to add to mom’s expressed breastmilk.
- If baby is still weak in the incubator expressed breastmilk is fed through nasogastric tube.
- Perseverance and patience in introducing breastfeeding when baby is able.
- Kangaroo care for premature babies or low birth weights, the best natural incubator is the body of a human.
- Continuous 24hours, the unclothed baby is tucked inside the body of mom or dad. It generates and regulates body warmth temperature suitble to baby’s needs.
- Foster breastfeeding initiation and encouragement.
- Skin myelination in skin maturity through constant body contact.